All current positions vacant will be displayed below
Hobart Part-Time Accounts Receivable Officer/Receptionist
Glass Supplies is a privately owned and operated, state-wide aluminium window manufacturing company, with offices in Hobart and Launceston. Our business is rapidly evolving, and we require a committed staff member who will enjoy the variety and challenges of a fast-paced business in the construction industry.
We are looking for a permanent part-time (Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm) Accounts Receivable Officer/Receptionist based at our Hobart Office. The successful applicant will be able to work both autonomously and within a team environment and be responsible for providing the delivery of efficient and effective accounts receivable duties and receptionist services, with a focus on quality outcomes for our business and clientele. The duties are, but not limited to, the following:
- Receiving and transferring telephone calls and emails
- Processing of debtor payments
- Reconciliation of debtor payments
- Eftpos & end of day bank reconciliations
- Daily invoice processing
- New Accounts
- Raising & tracking Sales Orders
- Debt Collection
- Time-card collation
- Front counter sales and customer enquiries
- General administrative tasks including filing, scanning, printing, record keeping, petty cash, banking and data entry
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual that is willing to learn and show initiative to join our friendly team environment with:
- Well developed communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a busy work environment
- High attention to detail
- Sense of humour with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to learn new software systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Experience in the Building/Construction Industry is an advantage, but not essential.
This is a permanent, part-time position (Monday to Friday – 9am-3pm) for the right candidate looking for a long-term career to join a progressive expanding business.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience
Please forward your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your experience relevant to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 22nd July 2022.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Hobart Full-Time Delivery Truck Driver/Loader
As leaders in our industry, Glass Supplies Pty Ltd, Tasmania’s largest aluminium window manufacturing company is looking for a results orientated, customer focused individual to join our busy Transport Team.
We are seeking Delivery / Truck Drivers for a full time position, Monday – Friday. However due to delivery demands of the business, you will need to be flexible with overtime.
The successful applicants will require the below:
– MR Truck Licence
– Heavy lifting is part of the job, so applicants will need to be physically fit.
– Forklift Licence an advantage
– White card an advantage
– You will need to have clear communication skills, be punctual and reliable as well as being neat and well presented & safety focused.
Your duties will include, but are not limited the following:
– Loading Windows & Doors onto trucks
– Unloading Windows & Doors onsite by hand
– Ensuring loads are correctly packed and secured
– Excellent open communication with other staff especially the delivery coordinator
– Yard duties and maintenance
– Customer service
If this person is you, we would like you to join our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your application & resume to: email@example.com
Please note – the successful candidate will be required to undertake and pass a medical examination.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Glass Supplies is Tasmania’s leading glass and aluminium manufacturer. Our privately owned family company employs over 150 people with operations throughout Tasmania.
Based in Launceston, opportunities exist for people with the following attributes to be part of our window fabrication team.
Excellent communication skills
Great attention to detail
Be able to work within time frames/deadlines & work under pressure
Be an innovative & proactive solution provider
Have a can do, get it right, the first time attitude
Hold a current driver’s license & has own transport
High level organisational & time management skills
Wanting an opportunity to develop a wide range of skills
Adherence to all company OHS&E regulations & practices
If this person is you, we would like you to join our team in a permanent position.
The position involves assembling aluminium/glass doors, windows & screens, includes cutting aluminium using drop saws. It will assist if you have experience in using machinery.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Michael Hannah on 0407 300 146
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.